OLEV (The Office for Low Emission Vehicles) have announced a Work Place Charging Scheme (WCS) so businesses can apply for a grant to claim £300 towards the cost of an Electric Vehicle Charging Point starting 21st November. You need to know about free spins no deposit required keep your winnings.
Here’s a couple of quick bullet points about the Work Place Charging Scheme (WCS).
- OLEV are funding smart charging points for the workplace
- The grant pays £300 toward the cost of the charger and installation
- It’s a voucher scheme – meaning applicants apply for a voucher through OLEV and need to have it approved before we can carry out the work
- The grant will fund up to 20 chargers per business
- The business does not need to own EV’s but the company must show intent
- The scheme will be open to any business, charity or public sector organisation in the UK
- The scheme will open for workplaces to apply on 21st November 2016
- The application form will be made available to businesses on this date via the OLEV website
LA Electrical are approved by OLEV to install EV charge points on the Work Place Charging Scheme and the current Electric Vehicle Homecharge Scheme which entitles domestic properties to a grant of £500 to install an EV charge point for their electric car.