LA Electrical offer the following Electric Vehicle Charging solutions in Bristol and the surrounding areas.
Electric Vehicle Charging with OLEV Workplace Charging Scheme
OLEV (The Office for Low Emission Vehicles) have announced a Work Place Charging Scheme (WCS) so businesses can now apply for a grant to claim £350 towards the cost of an Electric Vehicle Charging Point.
Here’s a couple of quick bullet points about the Work Place Charging Scheme (WCS).
- OLEV are funding smart charging points for the workplace
- The grant pays £350 toward the cost of the charger and installation
- It’s a voucher scheme – meaning applicants apply for a voucher through OLEV and need to have it approved before we can carry out the work
- The grant will fund up to 20 chargers per business
- The business does not need to own EV’s but the company must show intent
- The scheme is open to any business, charity or public sector organisation in the UK
LA Electrical are approved by OLEV to install EV charge points on the Work Place Charging Scheme and the current Electric Vehicle Homecharge Scheme which entitles domestic properties to a grant of £350 to install an EV charge point for their electric car.
Electric Vehicle Charging with OLEV Electric Vehicle Homecharge Scheme
If you are, or are about to become, the owner or primary user of a new or second hand plug-in electric or hybrid vehicle, you may be eligible for a Government grant to help you buy your vehicle charge point!
This £350 government grant is currently only available to domestic electric vehicle owners, or primary users of a company vehicle.
The Electric Vehicle Homecharge scheme is designed to help electric vehicle drivers reduce the upfront cost of the purchase and installation of a dedicated charge point at their home. Check out free spins no deposit required keep your winnings. It is administered by the Office for Low Emission Vehicles (OLEV), which is a UK Government body that is part of the Department of Transport.
Under the government scheme, providing you have an electric vehicle, for a limited time we can offer the following charge points:
- 32A/16A 5M Tethered lead with a type 1 or type 2 lead – £Contact for Prices*
- 32A/16A Type 2 Charging socket – £Contact for Prices*
Compatible with all current EV (Electric Vehicles) and PHEV (Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicles).
Contact us for more information or to book in a survey.
*subject to site survey/site conditions/location/OLEV T&C’s. Correct at time of publishing.
Charging leads also available!