LA Electrical offer the following Electric Vehicle Charging solutions in Bristol and the surrounding areas.
Electric Vehicle Charging with OZEV Workplace Charging Scheme
OZEV (The Office for Zero Emission Vehicles) have announced a Work Place Charging Scheme (WCS) so businesses can now apply for a grant to claim £350 towards the cost of an Electric Vehicle Charging Point.
Here’s a couple of quick bullet points about the Work Place Charging Scheme (WCS).
- OZEV are funding smart charging points for the workplace
- The grant pays £350 toward the cost of the charger and installation
- It’s a voucher scheme – meaning applicants apply for a voucher through OZEV and need to have it approved before we can carry out the work
- The grant will fund up to 20 chargers per business
- The business does not need to own EV’s but the company must show intent
- The scheme is open to any business, charity or public sector organisation in the UK
LA Electrical are approved by OZEV to install EV charge points on the Work Place Charging Scheme and the current Electric Vehicle Homecharge Scheme which entitles domestic properties to a grant of £350 to install an EV charge point for their electric car.
Compatible with all current EV (Electric Vehicles) and PHEV (Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicles).
Contact us for more information or to book in a survey.
*subject to site survey/site conditions/location/OZEV T&C’s. Correct at time of publishing.
Charging leads also available!