LA Bristol Ltd t/a LA Electrical Services is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
LA Bristol Ltd holds details about you on our database in order to process your enquiry and to assist with invoicing. Whenever you provide personal information we will treat that information in accordance with current UK Data Protection legislation.
WHAT WE COLLECT
- Contact information including e-mail address
- Demographic information such as postcode
- Banking details in relation to payment methods
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our services
- We may periodically send e-mails using the e-mail address which you have provided in order to communicate various administrative matters
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by e-mail, phone or mail.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.